Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The beginning

 Wednesday 13th of July 2011 - 00:41 GMT +2  - Still in Finland

So.. I decided to write my first text to this blog even though it's more than a month before I'm leaving for Europe. I'm too impatient.. I decided to have my blog in English because it would be horrible if I improved some Finnish in France.

I'm getting lazy nowadays so I decided to have my page in Blogger instead of coding my own page (looooooser). But I think during my exchange I have other - better - things to do than fighting with layouts and HTML-codes that refuse to work the way I want ;)

I have been asking my friends in Italy and Germany and before my exchange year starts in Paris I'm going to visit them! I can't wait! Now I'm saving money from my summer job to spent it all in one week in Paris.

Also today I took a new tattoo. This is VIFS - Vital information for survival

No comments:

Post a Comment