Saturday, August 8, 2015

My (second)first month in France

Sera enjoying herself at the beach
Well it's more like one month and a half but anyhow B)

I decided which university to attend in September and I've wrote them. I'm waiting for a reply but they have said earlier that I can attend their courses so I'm not worried ;) I decided to finish a degree in physics.

The family I live with is on a vacation so I'll be alone for the next 2 weeks. Time flies fast so I hope to get a lot of things done before they come back.

I visited Bretagne in the west of France with a couple of friends 3 weeks ago. We were shooting a pilot music video for a friend. I've never seen a drone and it was really exciting. The west of France is breath taking.

In Bretagne I lost my glasses. I tried to go and buy new ones but in France you need a paper from an optician to buy glasses or contact lenses. Luckily they sold me contact lenses under the counter.

I made a video about it on my Youtube-channel: MoonedBoots (and her little minions)

I'm really happy I started the channel and I'm hoping to have lot of fun while making the videos :)



What has my second first month in France been like? I'm learning to speak french all over again since I haven't been practicing for 3 years. My French family told me this week that they can hear the improvement. They told me it sound like I think in French and it's effortless. It's actually pretty accurate and I'm happy they notice it too :)

I've gained some weight. I don't know how much yet but man I love the cheese here. I can't bring myself to stop eating it! We started jogging with Sera and I'm still gaining weight so I guess it's time to cut back with the yummy stuff.

The heat is lovely. I actually enjoy it a lot more than I imagined I would. The poor dog is not at all used to it and we have changed our walking schedule accordingly. In Finland I took her out for a long walk in the afternoon but here in France we are doing it around sunset. Now when it is +20C I need a hoodie.. It's a pain. In Finland it's usually 15-20C in the summer so I'm loosing my Finnish identity pretty fast B)

Kisses and talk to you later
MoonedBoots

No comments:

Post a Comment