Thursday, December 8, 2011

Exams

So.. our exams started yesterday with laboratory exam of organic chemistry. The exam was 8 hours long! First we had 30 minutes of writing theory and then we started with the laboratory test.

Next Monday I'm going to have a "colle" from inorganic chemistry. The word colle actually means glue, but when having colles it means an exam where the prof gives you 20 minutes to solve a problem and after that you have to solve the problem for him. Students told me that they use blackboards for the solving part. I'm kinda nervous about the fact that I'll be locked in a room with a professor and I have to show him how to do an exercise. I'm also going to have colles from molecular theory, organic chemistry and quantum chemistry.

I don't remember if I have mentioned the date when I'm leaving for Finland but it is the 17th of December! I'm really looking forward to seeing my pets and friends :) I'm coming back to France 29th of December to spent new years here.

I have to thank all the professors of this university for deciding that all the final exams are held right after Christmas! Holiday just isn't a holiday without reading chemistry. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment