Monday, February 13, 2012

l'Attestation sûr l'honneur

So for CAF I had to write l'attestation sûr l'honneur. I found this really difficult because in Finland we don't do stuff like this. It took some time for me to even found out what it was..

In the end I asked my French-Finnish friend Emilia to help me :) it was nice of her to help me. L'attestation sûr l'honneur is a piece of paper in which you swear that you aren't working. I decided to post a model. It's exactly the letter that I wrote with my friend's help and by using models that I found.

Name                                                                                Where, the date
Adress


(SUBJECT) Attestation sûr l'honneur


Madame, Monsieur,


Je souhaite faire une demande de bourse afin de financer mon logement universitaire.


Je soussigné (NAME) preparant le diplôme de (YOUR STUDIES).


J'atteste sûr l'honneur ne percevoir aucune rémunération quelle qu'elle soit.


Dans l'attente, recevez, Madam, Monsieur, mes salutation les meilleurs.

                                                                     (NAME)
                                                                     (SINGNATURE)


I would have found it helpful if someone had done this so I hope this helps someone :) sorry for all the possible mistakes in spelling...

No comments:

Post a Comment