Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas and New Year

Ooooop it has been too long again! To my defense I have to say that I was in Finland seeing all my friends and family. I missed my pets so much! And now that I'm in Paris I miss them again..

I went to Finland the 17th of December and I came back the 30th of December. It was such a short time that I didn't have time to see all my friends that I wanted to see. I liked all the darkness and snow in Finland. One day we had a blizzard too :) I was really happy to see all the snow in Finland! I miss it so much.. And the next time I'm going to see snow is next winter :( Here in Paris we can see the grass and it's raining at best.

My exams of the first semester are next week and guess who hasn't read too much during the vacation? All my friends and me. I still have one week to read so it's ok. I'm a bit bitter that our classes start tomorrow and in Finland they start next week.

I spent the New Year in Paris with my french friends. It was a really good training for me, I should do more stuff outside of school with french people. We didn't go to downtown for New Year and I'm actually really happy for that. I wasn't at all prepared when everyone started jumping and kissing each other at midnight because we don't exactly do that in Finland. But I was really happy that I came back here for New Year!

While I was in Finland I received a letter about my CAF and it was waiting for me here when I came back. I have to send them some additional papers. I really don't like this French system! If they need these why couldn't they just tell that to me in the beginning?

Well anyway just wanted to tell you all that I'm alive and back to the saddle in Paris! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment