Tuesday, March 27, 2012

French food + pictures

Mooooi!

A French lunch
I've been taking pictures about the food here and now I finally moved them to my computer! The student meal here is 3.05e and it includes a starter, main course, cheese or another milk product and a dessert :)

BBQ with friends!

French onion soup








I'm going to miss French food when I go back to Finland! Especially desserts because we don't usually have them in Finland.

The following pictures are just random pictures taken from Paris :)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really awesome. Thanks for sharing your experiences. This french food looks awesome. I like french cuisine food very much and i have tried many french recipes which i got from youtube and many other website. I like visiting French restaurants in weekend.

    ReplyDelete