Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring

 Hello folks!

This is an awful week. Tomorrow I have 9 hours of laboratory + 2 hours of English homework. I also would like to do 1 hour of English conversational course but I think it's just not possible. On Thursday I have 9 hours of laboratory again plus my last German course. On Friday I have an English exam.. I'm actually pretty sad that my language courses are ending. My last French course is next week.

My language courses are ending but my other courses aren't! My last exams is scheduled to be 22nd of June so I still have a lot to do. I have a lot of laboratory work now.

In two weeks we have a vacation that lasts 2 weeks. I'm going to see my Italian Friend Valentina in Prague, my Finnish friend Iida in Dresden and after that I'm going to go to Barcelona with my cousin :P I definitely can't complain. The last time I saw my cousin was last November when he visited me here with my mom (I wrote about it in text: "My family in Paris"). The last time I saw Iida was when she was here a couple of weeks ago. And I haven't seen Valentina since August 2011 (I wrote about it in text: "Italy"). I'm really excited about all this! I've never been to eastern Germany, Czech nor Spain! :)

Last weekend I was working both Saturday and Sunday. I had a especially "nice" first of April since the daughter of the family (4 years) locked me out from their house.. She just locked the garden doors before my very eyes! Her parents weren't too happy about her little "prank".

Last weekend I also drove a car for the first time here! Now that I think about it I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to do it.. I have a Finnish driver's licence. I hope yes and if not I'm sorry!

When I started driving I was in a total panic.. I come from a rather small city from Finland with only ~100 000 inhabitants so I'm not used to a lot of traffic. I drove during the night so it wasn't too crowded here either. I also didn't drive in the center of Paris but at the outskirts :) I would never have the guts to drive in the actual city!

 The spring have come to Paris! For the last couple of weeks we have had +20C. I think this is really funny because all my friends are telling me how much snow they have in Finland and all. Personally I find this weather annoying especially because it's too hot for me to run. But maybe I should tan a bit now that it's possible.

All the trees and flowers started blooming and I've taken a lot of pictures about that :) I shared a bit of them with you if you go down. Now I think I have to start translating laboratory stuff for tomorrow.. G'Night!


A poster for English class

1 comment:

  1. oispa täälläki jo kunnon kevät! joka päivä aamulla vielki joku 10 astetta pakkasta, yäk....

    ReplyDelete