Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Hello lovers :)

Easter holidays are over and tomorrow it's time to go back to my courses. Unlike in Finland we had only Monday as a bank holiday and not Friday too (I didn't like that!). But in the end I'm not complaining because I'm skipping lessons on Friday to go to the Czech Republic! :P

Last Friday the woman taking care of the international things in our Uni just came to my English class and proposed to me that I'd spent the Easter with them. She just thought that 3 days alone wasn't good for me and decided to ask :) It was awfully nice of her and I spent one night with her family. On Sunday they had a big family meeting with 14 people and I was there speaking French with all the guests. On Sunday evening the husband of the family made me taste seafood :D Picture included! It was the first time ever for me. I quite liked it.

And this is not all - my English teacher at the Uni heard about this and invited me over to her house for one night! I was there from Saturday to Sunday. I was glad that I had my English exam on Friday because it was a bit awkward at first. She also had a Finnish neighbor and I was able to speak some Finnish :)

All and all everything is absolutely gorgeous here! The flowers are blooming and the trees are pushing leaves. Now it has been a bit colder: today it was only +13C. I hope that it gets better before we go to Barcelona with my cousin!

Only 4 days left before I go to Prague! :P I ordered some trousers from England and I really hope they come before my trip.. I didn't even think about Easter when I placed the order :/

Be safe and take care! :P

French Sunday dinner




No comments:

Post a Comment