Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Freaked out

I have 3 days before leaving Finland! I'm so nervous I feel like I'm paralyzed. I should be cleaning and packing but yet here I am on my computer writing a blog (heh).

I put my insurance stuff in order. Now I only have to get an housing insurance from France. I'm really nervous about getting a cell phone there also: I have no idea how that stuff works. And I hope we have internet straight away when I move in because I think in the beginning it would be nice to be able to contact my friends in Finland.

Because I'm a student the best option for me in Paris is ImagineR card that allows me to use any public transport I wish inside the city. The university is not downtown so I have to go there with a train.

I've booked my flights to Italy! I'm leaving for Italy this Saturday. Then I go from Italy to Germany and finally I visit my friend in Belgium and then head for Paris. I can't wait! It has been so long since I've seen these people I'm visiting.. Thank you good exchange network for letting me get to know there wonderfull people! :)

I guess I should go packing then..After all I have to think that really hardly about all the stuff I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment