Sunday, August 28, 2011

Germany

Bisous!

Now I've visited Bremerhaven and Bremen in Germany. It was really good to see my friend again.. I really liked her when she was in exchange in Finland. It has been months since I've seen her last time so it was about time to catch up :)

I came to Bremerhaven after sitting 14 hours in a train. I don't recomment it to anyone. It was really hard to try to sleep when a nun sitting next to me was complaining about all I did and she didn't want to sit next to me. Of course I was prepered not to sleep for these 14 hours because I didn't want to leave my luggage unprotected. But I still find it funny that this nun was mad because she had to sit next to me. Do I really look that bad?

In Germany I was happy to understand something after Italy. German resembels Swedish more than Italy and Swedish is compulsory for us Finns in school. I find the city of Bremerhaven really nice and lively though my friend told me that it's a small city in German scale. In Bremerhaven we visited the Climate house (Klimahaus) and Zoo am Meer (Zoo in see). I found the Climate house really interesting. The idea of the place was that one guy traveled around the world following the latitude 8,0° after starting from Germany. He visited Cameron, Niger, Samoa, Sardinia etc. etc. Of cours he visited the Arctic too and so on. On every country there was a family introduced to us and we learned how they lived in this area. Also the rooms were made to look like the real country so there were rooms that had -8°C in them and rooms with +34°C in them. We learned a lot about different cultures and people during this 6 hour trip.


















Zoom am Meer was really a good zoo. It wasn't that big but you could see that the animals were enjoying themselves. And all the animals were so cute! They had many guinea pigs and rabbits and that made me miss mine.. In the end I managed to get a couple of good shots from a polar bear and penguins. I wanted a take a good pictured of a walrus also but he didn't want to co-operate with my camera. Also I managed to get many pictures of bottoms of different animals - I guess they didn't like me that much. We went to the zoo 1,5 hours before closing time so it was really good and there weren't many screaming kind there to annoy me.

I didn't try any special German food. We went to eat sushi the first day I was there and I really liked it! It was so cheap compared to Finland. My friend also tought me a couple of important senteces such as "Es ist nicht meine Schuld".

I left Germany with happy feelings and found myself from Belgium 6 hours and  3 train changes later. This is my last stop before Paris.. On Monday I'm saying bye to Antwerp and moving to Paris! See you all when I give my report from Belgium ;)


Pitäkää huolta toisistanne









No comments:

Post a Comment